Hi, I'm Alexa, and really new to the Linux route but sticking with it
because I want to.
I had Mandrake 8.2 installed and don't have any dollars to get the upgrade.
Well, it bombed on me and I lost my X thing for the desktop so I have to
reinstall. Now my internet, never a problem before won't install.
As I lay in bed last night thinking...I wondered if I tried to jam too much
on ie: lots of packages where only one was highlighted (button) and if I
should just stick to workstation and games. At least, that's what I'm trying
this morning.
The best thing about yesterday was finding this support group. Like someone
else, I am back in windows, but on my husbands machine. I develop Web Pages,
have a goal of owning my own Linux server, and really want to learn. Finally
there's someone I can ask questions of...second question..will the group get
too irritated if I ask really dumb questions?