I successfully installed the OS by RTFM! But now I'm experiencing trouble
with the GUI. Actually, I don't care if I have a GUI or not because I'm
going to try this as my home server but I don't know enough about the
command line to check anything out. Is the hd being shared? How much of it
(if I recall, the / partition is 4.3 meg and the /home partition is about 3
meg)? How do I administer users? etc, etc, etc.
Will Mandrake Campus help me with this. I also have a couple of old Unix
books around but they don't seem to be geared to setting up a server.
tia
-----
Richard L. Babcock, Owner
Tower Training
At Tower Training, We Bring the Classroom to You!
www.towertraining.net