About 2 weeks ago my employer moved from a package which was about 90%
keyboard based to a new package which requires almost complete mouse useage.
As I am now pointing & clicking  for 8 hours a day my mouse side shoulder is
getting quite sore.
Now to the question, I have seen thigh mounted mouse pads advertised and
wondered if any of you have any experience of them, if so do they help ease
the problems caused by repetitive mouse useage ?
Another possibility is alternating between right/left hand useage, again do
any of you do this or does the action which is alien to the "wrong" hand
create the same problem on that side?

--
http://www.poogle.co.uk