Poogle wrote:
About 2 weeks ago my employer moved from a package which was about 90% keyboard based to a new package which requires almost complete mouse useage. As I am now pointing & clicking for 8 hours a day my mouse side shoulder is getting quite sore. Now to the question, I have seen thigh mounted mouse pads advertised and wondered if any of you have any experience of them, if so do they help ease the problems caused by repetitive mouse useage ?
Another possibility is alternating between right/left hand useage, again do any of you do this or does the action which is alien to the "wrong" hand create the same problem on that side?
My firend has a mouse with a trackerball on the arm of his chair. It's pretty comfortable if you get the position just right.

Sir Robin

--
"Do unto others what you would like others to do unto you. And have fun doing it."
- Linus Torvalds

Robin Turner
IDMYO,
Bilkent University