Anne Wilson wrote:

On Sunday 24 Nov 2002 9:22 am, you wrote:

but the fact of the matter is that

yellow is in segment for Y yellow
blue - " - M magenta
red _ " _ C cyan
mauve _ " _ B blue
red _ " _ G green
green _ " _ R red

That's odd. If Y is correct I would have expected Blue to be correct also, because they are one pair for colour correction. Cyan and red are paired, and it looks as though you have the slider here set entirely to the red side. I've forgotten what you said about colour correction, but if you could change this I would do. The third pair is magenta and green. This may need pushing towards the green end as well.

Don't know whether this helps, John, but it's worth a try.

Anne

I've spent days fidling with the colour balances, it just doesn't work.
There seems to be a glitch with the driver, or possibly the spooling.
I vie between them.

but anyway I appreciate your thoughts. I don't think I am going
to be able to fix this , it needs reporting to the driver creator
team , only I have no idea how to do that. and in the past
I find it difficult to get anyone to listen when you cannot talk their
language and in effect supply the solution.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]