When i say renamed. I mean to anything but the original names...ie
kennyxxxx.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ken Walker
Sent: 25 November 2002 12:50 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [newbie] userdrake

I found this problem when i started using Linux as a server.

If i renamed the files it was complaining about (i remember there being two
files ), it worked, but, when i went to use it again, after closing and then
opening it again, it again complained. So i renamed them again and it worked
again.

It looks like it creates these files but doesn't delete them when its
finished.

I also now use Kuser.

Mr Smiley