Andrew Mann wrote:

HI
I have just managed to get the tv out working on my NV card (does not support twinview). I altered my XF86Config-4 file and then typed in the command
startx -- :1 -screen screen_TVout600
screen-TVout600 is what i called the screen in XF86Config-4 file
this worked and gave me a linux desktop , but it is black and white and not colour
It may be the cable you are using it may be too long or faulty. Try another cable this worked for me.

How do you alter the settings so the desktop is colour , like it is on the monitor ?
andrew