This is deliberately top-posted.  There  have not been many answers to this
suggested roll-call, and I wonder if it is because many people filter the
incoming messages to their own area of interest/expertise and so didn't see
it.

I'm wondering if we should start a new thread, in the hope of attracting more
interest.

Anne