Tom:

There is a separate Xserver for that vid-card, under "apps" Directory
somewhere in the tree for download of 6.1.  Mandrake has posted the SUSE
Xserver for that ATI 128. Sorry I don't have any more, maybe someone
else can re-direct you.  BUT I did see it on one mirror (Linuxberg i
think).

Regards,
Sean
http://sjptech.com