HI guys,
 I just installed LM 9.0 and for some reason the fonts
in  KDE menus are huge. For exampel, if you right
click and the pop up menu comes up, the fonts in this
menu are huge. Also in konqueror "location,edit, View,
go ..." are too large. I cant find the place where I
can change this fonts. Changing the fonts in the
"Configure Desktop" tool wont change these fonts.

Please, if you can gieve me a hand, I will really
appreciate it.

Robert.