Andrei wrote:

> You americans are so lucky. Here in Brazil the normal connection speed is 2
> or 3KB/sec. It will take "a little" more time than you.

Andei:

I can't help your connection speed, but I can point you to
something that will help with big downloads. Get a package
called NetVampire. It only runs under W95, I don't know if
there's a Linux equivalent. It will let you get packages in
chunks, letting you get some each day. It runs in the
background so you can use your computer while downloading.

I had to get a 16+ MB file from mt motherboard maker in
Tiawan. They had a real slow site (~200bps) Took me four
days but I got it.

Good luck

Bob Jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]