Hi everyone,

I upgraded Spamassassin to 2.43 this morning. It complained about not having
a file PerMsgStatus.pm. I found that at CPAN.org and installed it, but it is
complaining still:

Failed to run DIFFERENT_REPLY_TO SpamAssassin test, skipping:
        (Can't locate object method "check_for_spam_reply_to" via package
"Mail:
:SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Mail::SpamAssassin::Pe
rMsgStatus"?) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.p
m line 1822.

And more of that.

Now I found that the PerMsgStatus.pm file contains stuff that I don't think
should in there, for example:

=head1 NAME

Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus - per-message status (spam or not-spam)

=head1 SYNOPSIS

  my $spamtest = new Mail::SpamAssassin ({
    'rules_filename'      => '/etc/spamassassin.rules',
    'userprefs_filename'  => $ENV{HOME}.'/.spamassassin.cf'
  });
  my $mail = Mail::SpamAssassin::NoMailAudit->new();

  my $status = $spamtest->check ($mail);
  if ($status->is_spam()) {
    $status->rewrite_mail ();
    $mail->accept("caught_spam");
  }

=head1 DESCRIPTION

The Mail::SpamAssassin C<check()> method returns an object of this
class.  This object encapsulates all the per-message state.

=head1 METHODS

I am not at all proficient in Perl, so is there someone here that can tell
me if this code is correct? I don't like all these plain english comments...
(All occurences of the file I could find have the same stuff in it)

Paul

--
A room without books is like a body without a soul.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 B.C)

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.6
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!