On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 09:38, Nikunj Bansal wrote:
> Here is what I do.
> Convert your mp3 files to .wav files using a program
> such as mpg123. mpg123 with -w option works quite well
> for this. Then using any CD burner software like
> xcdroast or koncd etc. create an audio cd giving these
> .wav files as the individual tracks. The CD thus
> created can be used in any standard CD player.
>
> HTH,
> Nikunj.

I've been tasked by the wife and wife's friends to burn more "weird"
CD's for them - ripping as well - so I've gotten entrenched with Arson
now...it rips, it burns...all without leaving the proggie...which, of
course, makes them all the more happy (and confuses the ones that
thought that Windoze was the only OS that burnt/ripped)...

--
Tue Dec 10 09:45:01 EST 2002
  9:45am  up 1 day, 13:30,  3 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.18, 0.18

   .o0 linux user:267497 0o.
--------------------------------
|            __    __          | kühn media australia
|           /  \ /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kühn
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU
Coralament*Best Grötens*Liebe Grüße*Best Regards*Elkorajn Salutojn

Dave I can produce equivalently valid microbenchmarks showing Linux works
much better with the scheduler disabled. They are worth about as much as
your benchmarks for that optimisation and they likewise ignore a slightly
important object known as "the big picture"

        - Alan Cox on linux-kernel