Dennis Myers wrote:

On Monday 09 December 2002 10:43 am, Charles A Edwards wrote:

I wish to apologize for any bounced mail that any may have received from my
account. I was 1 of the 1.2 mil households in NC that was affected by last
Weds ice storm. Power was restored to my home less than 30 min ago.
Hopefully the remaining 500,000 will have theirs restored shortly.

Again to all my apologies.

Charles

----------------
You will remember something that you should not have forgotten.
----------------------
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No need to apologize, You can't control the weather. We been there and done that here in Nebraska too, so good luck with the clean up. By the way, it is amazing what kind of damage a tree will recover from. I lost 6 30 to 40 foot trees on my property when we had our last Ice storm, couple of years ago, and the others looked really bad, but they are all doing quit well today. Endevour to percervere..

How bad is the weather of there, my mother always said we(in England) always get it
a fortnight after America, and she wasn't often wrong.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]