I have an unsupported HP 315 photosmart camera, ( usb ).
Usbview finds it, and correctly identifies it. Etc/Hotplug knows about it as
well.
Gphoto has no driver for it, cannot make it work.
It seems to me that I should be able to mount it as a filesystem ? of some
kind / type, virtua,l removeable, or scsi, and access it as such.
Does anyone know of a way, or a site that might offer this possibility ?
My cd burner is set up as sco ( I don't know if this matters ).