From: Michel Clasquin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] urpmi

On Wednesday 11 December 2002 11:54, David Robertson wrote:
> For a variety of reasons (and I won't bore you with the details) I
> have to reinstall LM 9.0. However, I have set up the software
> manager with a lot of extra ftp/http sources and it would be a real
> hassle to do it all again. Is there a config file that I could save
> and then reinstall afterwards?

/etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg seems to be what you are looking for

--
Michel Clasquin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street