Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:

Well I tend to agree, I think a reader is the best route because you
will inevitably
want to use all sorts of peoples cameras , and well a readers means you can.
The only thing is that there is quite a lot more to readers than meets
the eye.
At first I went out looking for a smartcard readers. I soon found that
in fact
there are quite a few readers that can read all sorts of removable media
types
in the one device. I been looking for the right one, might as well get
one that
handeles just about eveything, then I'm equiped for the future so to speak
Funny thing is they are not much more expensive.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

John, use caution, I have been seeing discussions about multireaders having trouble in linux. We need some input from the list here, anyone have a smartcard/flashcard reader working? Successful ones I have seen are one or the other not a combo. I/O from the group would be good here. Dennis M.

Yes, we want some well made , not earthly expensive, muliread usb reader
testing out properly, and reported so that we can all focus on the right
equipement.
John

--
John Richard Smith