When you join a mailing list you're supposed to read the agreements and
instructions before joining.

I copied this directly from the linux-mandrake site:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/flists.php3

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE?

                        To unsubscribe, please do the same as above but
you need to replace "subscribe" by "unsubscribe".

                        For example, to unsubscribe from
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]", send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put in the body
                        of message "unsubscribe newbie" without the
quotes.

Try exercising your memory, not your RAM type either,

Regards,
Sean