At 10:06 PM 12/13/2002 +0100, you wrote:
On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 19:13, Vasiliy Boulytchev wrote:
> how bored are we...........  im loving this though, keep going.

Since you insist... :)

Someone asked what makes this sort of list tick, and even I can have an
opinion on such matters. This being also the first mailing list I've
ever been on, and from not very long at that, I had no previous
experience of what they meant by flame. Holy shit.

If I get flamed for saying this, so be it. I'm used to it.

Meliton, jsut ignore the ppl who flame ya. They're just ppl who have their sphincters in a knot. Hell with em. Its a list, yes. Its public yes. But sometimes we need threads like this just to lighten up a little for a while. And who wants to be bored silly by just tech questions & answers all the time? *shrugs* not me thats for sure.

Altho I must say too to keep in mind ppl who are metered on their service. Please cut & snip posts to a reasonable size for those ppl. (This last bit is info for those new to the list only, as it has been addressed before.)
FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert