I did a LM8.1 install, quite a while ago and the system had a scsi card
installed at the time. I have since changed the scsi card for a different
make and now ever time i reboot it still thinks the original scsi card is
there, so it fails to mount my scsi drives.

I have to go into hardrake on every reboot and manually change the selected
scsi module, then re-mount all my scsi drives.

In modules.conf, do i replace the scsi card module with the one i change to
in hardrake.

And does anybody know how to make hardrake changes permanent ?

many thanks