Hi there everyone..

 Been lurking for awhile and have learned some stuff. This one has got me
stumped. My laptop has a glidepad mouse, but I also like to use a USB mouse
when there is room. I've messed around with mouse stuff and now have managed
to kill both of them! heh..

 Of course, navigating around kde is a real pain without a mouse. So, I need
to know how to 1, get my mouse back, and 2, configure mandrake so that I can
use both mice together if I want. Or even so I can use one or the other. I
would prefer to be able to use both at once, that way I can just unplug the
USB mouse and move the lappy if I need to without reconfiguring.

Thanks for the help!
Michael