Murray Strome wrote:

> Now that you mention it, I believe that the free license I received was
> for single user -- I only have it installed in one user account.

for a single user installation download the file to a /tmp directory and
untar the file. It will create its own directory. Then log out (as you
did this as root) and log in as user 'filbert' or what ever. Find the
setup file and run ./setup from you account and it will install the
entire program to a directory of your choice, typically
/usr/local/SOffice51. If you cannot access the directory use the su
command and all should be well:) You can safely remove the /tmp
directory to save hd space.

Chris