On Tuesday 10 December 2002 10:50 pm, Mark wrote:

> >> /dev to video0.  It is all plugged in.  The card is in my PCI
> >> slots and is being recognised.
> >>
> >>Any suggestions?

> Thanks I have it working now I was using the wrong card identifier
> in my module.conf  Now all I need to do is get the FM tuner up and
> running.

Hey mark, I didn't see this thread here and installed the same card
just the other day.  It took me a few hours to iron mine all out too.
Biggest problem was getting the parameters recognized during boot.

Anyway, you've probably discovered yourself by now, but jic, all you
need is:   radio=1  as a param in your conf to get FM going.  I had
to specify card=72 and tuner type=2 (I'm in US) also to get it all
working happy.

Gqradio and gnomeradio are nice gui apps and there is a plugin for
gkrellm that I like.  I started listening to the fm using 'radio' on
the mdk cds and it's kinda neato too.

hth,
-s