On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Chris Herrnberger wrote:
>
> > That's what I thought. Guess the images are buggy. So what's the
> > mechanism on this list to report bugs to get the images updated.
>
> We're reading the list - where did you get the images?

two sources; ftp.linuxberg.com and ftp.tux.org  All images are dated Sept 8.

Problem is that my Linksys card is not being recognized properly for some
reason and yet it has worked fine for SuSE, and Caldera. Second stage image
install fails. Interestingly enough when I turn up the volume on the laptop and
listen for the distinvtive two beeps I only get one high and one low, after
read only file system. Consol three is more descriptive. When the /tmp file is
attempted to be written it fails, and cardmanager aborts. Problem is repeatable
some 8 times now.

regards

Chris