Stefano

I have had the same problem. The only way I could find was to:
Uninstall OpenOffice.org and libraries.
I then installed the OpenOffice.org tar.gz file from their site.

Yeah...I know it is a 70MB download, I had a copy on a pc mag cover cd, so I
was lucky.

It now runs fine and everything seems to work ok.

Good luck with this...

Michael Biddulph
Brisbane Australia