El Sáb 04 Ene 2003 03:30, Russ escribió:
> OK, I accidentally found rpmdrake (opened a console and typed rpmdrake,
> imagine that), Anyway I did a search for WINE and it was there but how
> do I tell if it is actually installed or just available to install? And
> if it is not installed should I get the newest version?
>
> Thanks Again
> Russ

        Russ: Open a console and enter: 'mcc' (no quotes). You will be prompted to
enter root password. Then, click in Soft Admin and you will be able to
install and uninstall programs. Under 'Install soft' do a search for Wine. If
it is there, check the right box and click Install. That's all.

Suerte.
Pilagá