Hi,

I have a small problem, the rpm database on my Makdrake 9.0 machine has gone.
I have tried rpm --rebuilddb, I got an io error on the db file, I can't
remember the full error as it has gone out of the scope of the buffer.

I then tried rpm --initdb followd by rpm --rebuilddb, but the promp returns
almost immediatly and when I do an rpm -qa | grep for an rpm that I know is
installed, it dosn't find anything, is there a way for me to force a rebuild
the db please.

--
Stephen Kitchener

"The best way to accellerate a win9x machine is at 9.81m/s2"