I am now using mandrake linux 9.0  99.9% of the time. I only have one program
that I have to use windows for. Since I had so many problems installing linux
on my ECS motherboard, I switched back to my slower computer until I can get
a new motherboard. I decided the only way I was going to learn and use linux
was to just use it. I am working out the geforce driver issues and Java etc.
but so far, everything is going smoothly. MPlayer did tell me that my
computer was too slow to play DVD's but I had no problems with the DVD ROM on
this computer under windows. oh well, back to optimizing my machine...

Walt