Anne Wilson wrote:
On Sunday 05 Jan 2003 3:25 pm, Anders Lind wrote:

Deanna Troi was fabulous.  And Will Riker grew on you.  Kinda like his
beard.  Anyway, Deanna was great!  You can instantly tell what season
you're watching by looking at her bust size.

Anders Lind wrote:

LOL, the woman is not even good looking IMO, anyway those shallowness
aside, she is just boring IMO, no action or so and same with Riker, my
favorites on TNG (Which I BTW think along with DS9 are the most boring
ST's, I have not seen any Enterprise though) are Data, Worf and Yar

Never like Yar, but could go for Worf anytime

Anne
No accounting for taste. I nearly cried when Tasha Yar died.

I'd call this OT thread to a halt, but it's such fun.

Sir Robin

--
"Do unto others what you would like others to do unto you. And have fun doing it."
- Linus Torvalds

Robin Turner
IDMYO,
Bilkent University