On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 09:12, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 05 Jan 2003 3:25 pm, Anders Lind wrote:
> > Deanna Troi was fabulous.  And Will Riker grew on you.  Kinda like his
> > beard.  Anyway, Deanna was great!  You can instantly tell what season
> > you're watching by looking at her bust size.
> >
> > Anders Lind wrote:
> >
> > LOL, the woman is not even good looking IMO, anyway those shallowness
> > aside, she is just boring IMO, no action or so and same with Riker, my
> > favorites on TNG (Which I BTW think along with DS9 are the most boring
> > ST's, I have not seen any Enterprise though) are Data, Worf and Yar
>
> Never like Yar, but could go for Worf anytime
>
> Anne

But being a woman, you didn't have the same appreciation for her tight
uniform, short blonde hair, large, er, lungs, shapely, er, uh, physical
stature...(almost like 7 of 9)

--
Mon Jan  6 10:00:00 EST 2003
 10:00am  up 1 day, 13:08,  6 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.07, 0.09

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
stephen kuhn - katherine kuhn - berkeley, nsw, au
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 5483808 - mobile: 0410-728-389
-PC/Mac/Linux/Consulting/eMarketing-
 * linux user: 267497 * rh 7.3+ *
I'm having fun HITCHHIKING to CINCINNATI or FAR ROCKAWAY!!