One of the ftp mirrors should have the SRPM tree. Try them all until you
find the one that has it. Look for a dir named SRPM. As for the missing
httpd.h file, you must not have the apache-devel package install. Run
"rpm -q apache-devel" it'll tell you if it's there or not. If not
install it.

--
Brett Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]