Sorry I forgot to say, after crash I logged out and in and then rebooted with no luck in both cases. Still can't start as default user.

Can Baytan

mike wrote:

On Friday 10 January 2003 07:09 pm, you wrote:

When I sending my previous mail, Mozilla crashed and won't start with
default user anymore, I had to create another one to send this mail, how
do I recover my previous profile, is there a lock file or something?

Thanks & Bests.

Can Baytan

Sometimes when Mozilla crashes it leaves some processes running.When you try to restart Mozilla it will find the default identity still in use.I use KProcess manager to find and kill the mozilla processes that are still running.This makes it possible for me to run Mozilla again as default user.