Hey, Just cause we invented the sport of cricket and darts(I think) it
does not mean we should be good at it(sob sob).

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Kuhn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 5:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] M9.1 beta download

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 16:06, John Richard Smith wrote:

> In that case I have a successfully completed download,
> which I am prepared to offer  up to 5 copies free of charge
> to first five requests ,whose personal
> address is likely good postal service to me
> a UK address myself.So that is likely
> to be uk or west european.
>
> just send me your private name and address off list.
>
> John

So you're prejudiced against Australians - is  that it? You've harboured
a deep hatred for Australians ever since the Paul Hogan show bounced
Upstairs/Downstairs out of a prime BBC slot, and now it's beginning to
surface in a mean, opportunistic way...okay...that's fine...we'll just
have to kick yer butt in cricket again, ya reckon? AND darts - yeah!
Right-oh! (g)

--
Mon Jan 13 16:10:01 EST 2003
  4:10pm  up 17:56,  5 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.29, 0.35

At the foot of the mountain, thunder:
The image of Providing Nourishment.
Thus the superior man is careful of his words
And temperate in eating and drinking.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street