From: Ronald A. Yacketta

Hello all!!

I is thier a "tip" program for linux? similar to what solaris has?
at work I would conenct a NULL modem cable to a serial port (ttya) of one
server (A) and then to
the ttya (serial) port of another server (B)

I would then issue a tip hardwire on server A and get a console on server
B.

what I am looking to accomplis is:
connect a NULL modem cable to the serial port on my linux box and then to a
sparc ultra 2's serial port , issue something similar to "tip hardwire on
the linux box" and get a  console on the sparc , this will allow me to run
the sparc without a monitor and have full control.

thanxs in advance