On Wednesday 15 Jan 2003 1:14 pm, Marc wrote:
> 1/14/03 8:51:57 PM, et <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Boy, Carroll Grigsby do you _Like_ to be the bearer of ill
>
> tidings?
>

>      I don't know if this is what I would call ill tidings or not.
> No I don't think I would call it good news but I am also not
> shure that it is bad news.
>    Look at it this way, it could be a chance for Mandrake to
> get out of debt for 50 cents on the dollar maybe 10 cents on
> the dollar.  Wouldent we all like to do that?  Very similar
> stuff happened to Chrysler corperation in the 80s and look at
> them today.
>   I have seen similar things happen to other small companys
> and then seen them come out of it smelling like a rose.
>    This could be the best thing to happen to Mandrake in a
> long time or it could be a sighn of inpending doom.
>    I woud not hazzard a guess eather way, only time will tell.

Can't say that it was totally unexpected.  However, the good side is that at
least it appears that the new CEO is seriously looking at all options to save
the company.  We've all had grouses about them recently, but I imagine life
is very tough for Mandrakesoft's employees right now.

Anne

--
Registered Linux User No.293302