Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> it can't get irq0, specify it in your conf.modules 'options ne irq=X'

        This sounded good, so I tried it.  The module is ne2k-pci, so I added
"options ne2k-pci irq=10" to conf.modules.  Now, it says "invalid
parameter irq".  Checking Don Becker's site, it appears that the only
options supported by that driver are debug, and options, which is
obsolete.  Drat.  Is there any other way of getting Linux to give this
card irq 10, or do I just need to try a different card?

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good