On Wednesday 22 Jan 2003 6:22 pm, et wrote:

> probly not mem,,, prolly the file itself, and might be "fixed" by sending
> as e-mail... off list I sent it back to you with the name changed slightly

Well, it opened fine and looked OK, so I opened the other file, the source for
copying, that Tony had checked out - and immediately it logged out again.
Did you really just re-name the file?  Did you open the backup file and start
from there?

Can I send the source file, so that you can try the same trick?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302