On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Bob Jackson wrote:
> phins13 wrote:
> >
> > I agree.  It's gotten so bad I can't even get someone to answer any of my posts.
>I thought this list was for serious help matters.  For those of you that are helping
>people on this list, I say thanks.
>
> Mea Culpa Ive contributed to these
> threads. That is not, however why I
> delete your posts. That has to do
> with the fact that you post all on
> one long line.
>
> My appologies for the fluff.
>
> HTH
>
> Bob J.

--I contribute to some of the humorous threads, and may even be responsible for
a few, but I try to read all the posts, and see many questions being answered
and even some dialogs being developed. We're all trying to help each other, but
sometimes a little levity helps ease the mood. Y'know, "All work and no
play..." I agree with Jeanette in that maybe we should agree on a subject name
that will indicate to those who don't like the banter to delete it.

David P. Greenberg
Bitco Electronics
"In Service to the Recording Industry"
*Confirmed Linux Newbie*