> I was happy with Open Office for a while but, because I started to run into
> incompatibility issues, I dual booted for the Redmond Office Suite.

Well, there's a rumour that the latest wine release can do MS Office pretty
well.

However i have not tried it (i don't have windows installed, so...) you could
give it a shot and see for yourself. Latet wine CVS can be found nicely
packaged here:

http://wine.dataparty.no/rpm/unstripped/

Good luck. the first run will take very long as wine will
build some kind of fonts database. It will get nicer afterwards.

Damian