On Friday 24 Jan 2003 1:03 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 08:26, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > At least if it will run under win4lin it will not drag everything down
> > with it when it goes :)
> >
> > Anne
>
> Here's a quickie for Win4Lin people - I've installed the "kernel" from
> it on a test box - but no instructions, nada - so what next?

I'm not sure that I understand the question.  Where did you get the 'kernel'?
If it's the trial that Mandrake offered on their disks, then you need to put
in the trial offer registration number when you start it up.  That gives you
15 days trial.  It should have put in a desktop icon, which opens a terminal
windows where you can see it opening up windows, which then can be set at
full screen, or, as I do, at nearly full screen, which allows me access to my
task bar for quick switching between the two OSs.

HTH

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302