I've downloaded corel photo paint 8 from corel site but i can't install it :( I know
that i'm a total newbie on linux and all the stuff (make, make install) is still a bit
confusing for me.. (although i followed the install instructions)
Is there a RPM for it?
As anyone have installed it on mdk 9? Can it work in CMYK? (that's why a can't work
with gimp)

Any ideias?

Filipe

BTW: what is wrong about CMYK and linux. Are they uncompatible? Humm, it seems that
CMYK is open source..
BTW(2): I tested sketch as an freehand alternative but it can't handle Pantone colors.
Is the same as CMYK? No open source either?