Well, I found where the other keys are kept:

/etc/ssl/apache

I moved my keys into their places, but that doesn't work.  It just sits
and hangs at "Starting httpd:"

Is there something I'm missing, or should I bould mod_ssl and apache
from source to fix this?  Any ideas?
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091