In Asia he (Gates) is trying to crack down on piracy...its where 75% of
piracy comes from in the world.  Dont know how well it is working for him.
About 3 months ago i heard about a ship in international waters off the
coast of the Philipines (spelling?) and I dont know what happened to it but
i do know that no country law could technically do anything since being in
international waters.  Anyone know about this?
Rob