On Tuesday 28 January 2003 02:39 pm, Fabián Reyes Prieto wrote:
> I have a hard disk with 3.9 gigs. How much bytes I need for install
> Mandrake 9.0 with Windows 2000 in one disk???

Mandrake 9.0 takes up about 1.3 Gb on my system including KDE, Gnome
and Windowmaker, along with Open Office, Koffice and Gnome Office.

I don't know what size Windows 2000 is on you system, but you should
get plenty of toys with 1.3 Gb to spare.

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived
happily ever after.