Cindy,

There is a mag in Australia, APCMAG, and the have been releasing Pocketbooks
ever 3 months or so, and the second one for Linux was released a couple of
weeks ago with Redhat/Contribs/Caldera 3CD as the cover.

They have achieved much of what you described, here in Australia and recommend
it to anybody who can get their hands on it.

I was at one stage, early this year negotiating with them to include Mandrake,
but withdrew my efforts due to a disagreement with MandrakeSoft over the i586
only release of V6.0

--
Michael Doyle
Adelaide, South Australia