On Friday 31 January 2003 01:51 pm, Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:
> [...]

Ok I am going to go into the corner now and suck my thumb and curl up in a
tight ball, the durned wheel started working all of a sudden:???????I have no
idea why, it came up after I looked at the sysconf/mouse files. Click on the
wheel acts as the 3rd button too. : )

--
Dennis M.  linux user # 180842