I have been folowing this thread/posting for a while and was wondering which
FS the /boot was installed onto.  I was thinking that it was by itself but
from the following it is on / which has ~981mb.
[root@rwideman2 etc]# cd /boot
[root@rwideman2 boot]# du -h
220K    ./grub
2.1M    .
[root@rwideman2 boot]# df -h
/dev/sda1             981M  138M  793M  15% /
/dev/sda7              12G  2.7G  9.2G  23% /home
/dev/sda6             3.9G  2.2G  1.6G  59% /usr
[root@rwideman2 boot]# pwd
/boot

Am i correct in thinking it is on sda1 with 793mb left?

Rob