G'day Rob,
yes, I got it - thanks a lot.
There seems to be some lag between me sending and the list
getting messages, partly caused by my lack of even a phone
line here, never mind a dialup or DSL like I'm used to; I'm
reduced to doing a daily run to a net cafe with this thinkpad
to download/upload.
Then there's the confirm process I have to do from the
sympa@... sometimes - I haven't worked out why it only
asks me sometimes yet.

--
Merlin Zener