I am having trouble installing Mandrake on a laptop.  It doesn't have a
CD-ROM drive so I have to use FTP or NFS to mount the CD on one of my other
computers that does have a CD-ROM drive.

Some Background:

I downloaded the ISO file from a mandrake FTP mirror and used Adaptec Easy
CD-Creator to burn the CD.  I then mounted the CD on a NT Server running a
FTP server, but all of the files are displayed using the 8.3 format.  When
the laptop connects to the FTP server, it can't find any of the Packages to
install the system.  I also have a NFS service running on the machine but I
haven't been able to figure out how to mount the cd with it.  It doesn't
really matter since the file system is limited by the 8.3 format.  Next I
turned to my Redhat 6.0 server to see if there was a problem with the CD.
I mounted the CD on that machine and then looked at the files.  They show
up in the correct format so the CD is ok.  I decided to set up either NFS
or FTP on the machine to give me access to the CD.  I looked and the NFS
man pages weren't much help.  I even tried to set up the NFS using
linuxconf but that doesn't work.  I looked for the ftpd man pages but
couldn't find it.

Now the Request:

Can someone help me through setting up the NFS or FTPd on my RH machine so
that I can access the CD through the network on my laptop.  I would prefer
the NFS method as anything I learn using this method will allow me to share
other directories with other computers on my network.

Thanks in advance for any help.