On Tuesday February 11 2003 06:10 am, et wrote:
> hopefully you all will post problems via bugzilla AFTER checking to
> see the if the bug is been reported. the reason being as while you
> now have beta3, rc1 is either due out any time now, or is out by
> now

    Yes! .... and that was one of the conditions for sendin 'em.
RC1 is rumored to be the end of this week. Not a whole lot of change
from beta3, but some bug fixes.  For those runnin beta3, I'd suggest
you search the bugzilla database and the cooker ML archives. You'll
not only probly find an answer or workaround, you also won't be, as
Ed says, filing duplicate bugs (ie, already reported).

   'Course in the past when RC1 was rumored to be next, we got beta4
instead ;)